Monday, November 17, 2008

Google Mobile App for iPhone



Starting today, Monday, Nov. 17th, 2008, a new application for the iPhone will be available. The new application Google Mobile is a voice-recognition search app for the iPhone, which Google has been working on for some time. They've launched an instructional video with their own, Mike LeBeau to learn about the cool tricks that come with this application.



The application appears to be great, fun, and easy. Makes me wish I had an iPhone. :)

2 comments:

bradleyf said...

Denise, I think that this application is one that I will definitely upload onto my iphone. I have an iphone and the google that you can use on the Safari application works very slowly and having an application for Google specifically will be very helpful!

mandimex said...

It seems that Apple keeps outdoing themselves time and time again. While I don't have an iphone, I think this application is very convenient but it makes me wonder just how much can you put on a phone before it becomes your life...sort of speak.