Sunday, September 28, 2008

Grandfather PREGNANT?!

Ok...So I was doing my daily gossip dishing on my favorite blog Perez Hilton, when I came across an interesting article title, "Hospital tells grandfather, 71, that he's pregnant." I was shocked. I had to re-read the title to make sure I read it properly.
I did some investigation and came across the information explaining the title. Apparently this 71 year-old man, John Grady Pippen of Gold Beach, checked himself into a Portland, OR hospital with some abdominal pains and was reported to have been told he was pregnant. SHOCKING! However, the hospital reported that "an errant keystroke caused the hospital's computer to spit out the wrong discharge instructions."
Poor Mr. Pippen, he just wanted to be treated for abdominal pain and he came out thinking he was pregnant!

2 comments:

bradleyf said...

This is a really bazaar article. I can't believe that anyone could even fathom being pregnant at 71 when they are a MAN! Perhaps he is a little senile at this point in time but either way that is sad!

mandimex said...

this is way too funny and incredibly crazy! i completely agree with bradley, how can someone believe that anyone can get pregnant at 71 much less be a man. something has to be seriously wrong with these people to even come to that conclusion and be completely serious too. by the way i absolutely think perez hilton is the funniest guy especially when it comes to celebrity gossip