Monday, September 29, 2008

You Wanna be on Top??




While surfing the web, I came across what I think is just too much. It's crazy how any hit show, movie, series, etc, is then released as a video game. The next hit show hit the shelves as a video game as well is America's Next Top Model!
The video game has the same structure as the show and is being released by Nintendo on November 7th, 2008. Digital Models will do photo shoots and will get eliminated each week. If you make it to the end than you're on TOP! You'll be the digital Nintendo DS, America's Next Top Model! Crazy! This is just too much. I know the show is has had success in the ratings, but a video game is simply too much. Tyra is really milking this show. Creating a model contest and having your characters compete is not necessarily a game I would want to play. I'm sure there's those that will buy it, but it is really is too much. America's Next Top Model should just stick to being a television show. Who knows, maybe it's actually a good game. We'll have to see Nov. 7th. Good Luck! :)

1 comment:

bradleyf said...

Denise, that is so cheesy that Tyra Banks is actually going to make money off of a video game for taking pictures of models on Nintendo! I think that little girls would be the only people to actually like this game, but who knows! I actually do watch America's Next Top Model when it is on television, but I do not think a video game will be very successful, maybe I will be proven wrong!