Sunday, October 19, 2008

Apple Strikes BACK!


Apple always delivered awesome commercial advertisements that made PC look stupid. Their ads were always funny, appealing, and delivered the message they intended to share with the audience, while keeping it simple, cute, and fun.
Microsoft didn't do anything for a while. It was not until long ago that they spoke back and launched some new commercials that had everyone talking. The "buzzing" was not a good thing. Many didn't understand the commercials. It was not until the current ads "I'm A PC" were released that good reviews were reported. Microsoft had people talking with no response from Apple.
I must say so myself, I wanted to see what Apple would do. It was definitely worth the wait. Just recently I was able to see Apple's latest commercial, "Bean Counter" and it's as fun as they have always been. They've managed to capture Microsoft's current situation. I wonder what Microsoft will do now??? No matter what Microsoft does, Apple always seems to have the upper hand. I just hope that Microsoft doesn't launch another Shoe Circus Ad.
Here's the "Bean Counter" Ad from Apple, Check out the Apple website for more of their fun commercials.

'

No comments: